Common advice tells us the best way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in. However, according to Nutrisystem the best way to lose weight is to stoke the metabolic furnace to burn more calories and specifically to burn more fat calories. After all, what you want to lose is fat, not muscle, and not water weight. Here’s a tip – you not only don’t want to lose muscle, but you also want to build it. More muscle means more calories burned. The right workout program just might be the answer.
While both sexes struggle with weight problems, if you are a woman over 40 as I am, the metabolic deck is stacked against you. Why? Consider the following:
- None Every man and woman start to lose muscle as they grow older. From young adulthood until old age, this muscle loss has been estimated at 30%.
- None Women produce only a fraction of the testosterone and human growth hormones that men do. This means it’s harder for us to grow or sustain muscle. It’s also harder for us to burn fat.
- None Women who are perimenopausal (pre-menopause) have hormone fluctuations that can cause their bodies to produce too much insulin. Insulin is a fat hoarding hormone.
However, don’t believe all is lost. You can successfully manage your weight under these adverse conditions. How? The best way to lose weight is to plan a three-pronged, program attack:
- None Structure an eating program to increase metabolic activity, balance insulin levels, and to encourage higher levels of human growth hormone (Hgh).
- None Introduce scientifically formulated supplements that switches your metabolic furnace into high gear and switch your body from burning sugar to one that burns fat.
- None Introduce an exercise and workout program that builds muscle and refine your aerobic activities to really help you burn weight. The right workout program can make a huge difference.
The Accelerate Weight Loss Program has been scientifically designed to take on this challenge:
- None Increases your metabolic rates with a formula that increases your energy along with your fat burning.
- None Tip your metabolic furnace from sugar burning to fat burning.
- None Lose fat from the stomach, butt, and thighs.
- None Increase muscle mass (before you even pick up a weight).
Our supplements are backed by research supporting their ability to increase metabolic activity, help the body balance sugar levels and control insulin, suppress your appetite, and help increase lean muscle mass! Add an eating program that introduces plenty of high-quality food (complex carbohydrates, high-quality proteins, and the right fats), weight loss will initiate even without exercise! But don’t stop with the Accelerate Weight Loss Program supplements and eating plan, add exercise (see our exercise tips and workout program below) for the ultimate weight loss system
Building more muscle should be viewed as making your fat-burning engine bigger. Increasing the metabolic activity of the muscle you have, is analogous to making the engine run hotter. Both will help burn calories and with the right mix of fuel, burn fat.
While the Accelerate Weight Loss Supplements (see the write up on CLA) will assist in increasing muscle mass, adding a weight lifting workout program will speed the muscle building and, ultimately, weight loss results. Lifting weights twice a week is sufficient if heavyweights are used (you should not be able to perform more than 12-15 repetitions). These weight lifting sessions should not take hours to complete. Rather, they should be kept to about 35-45 minutes in length for optimal Hgh increases. Get in, get out. Keep it short but intense. If you keep to these guidelines for your workout program, you will see results.
Also, if you are a woman, don’t worry about getting bulky – it’s not possible unless you work out a lot more than what we are recommending and take steroids or steroid-like supplements not contained or recommended in our program. For best figure sculpting, pick a weight that is a challenge to lift but with which you can perform 9 – 12 repetitions and maintain good form. Other tips and guidelines include:
- None Work out with weights no more than 3 or 4 times per week.
- None Work out upper body one workout and lower body the next.
- None Do three sets of 9 – 12 repetitions for each exercise
- None Rest one minute between sets and two or three minutes between exercises
- None Plan on one focused exercise for each major muscle group and then add combined muscle exercises for maximum gains. For example, on the upper body day you may wish to follow this exercise routine:
The rest of the week, try to work in 30 – 40 minutes a day of aerobic activities another two or three days a week aimed at keeping your target heartbeat between 55% and 65% of your maximum heart rate. For most of us, this can be accommodated by a brisk walk, a slow run, or moderate activity on many of the aerobic exercise equipment. You want to break a sweat by the end but not get out of breath.
There is new research on exercise that suggests that your workout program cut the aerobic exercise to no more than 20 – 25 minutes but to dramatically increase the intensity level. The premise behind this new recommendation is that intense exercise added to your workout program will boost your metabolism for a much longer period ultimately helping you burn more fat than 40 minutes of more moderate aerobic exercise. Either way, keep more focus on the weight lifting component of your workout program.
The best way to lose weight is the Accelerate Weight Loss Program. This weight loss program provides significant support after the purchase. Emails, special research updates, and direct access allow you to finally be successful in losing weight. Try it and lose your fat, and gain muscle and confidence to achieve what you want in life!