While most of us are finding these times to be at least concerning, many are flocking to the internet in hopes to find anything that may supplement our already tightened incomes. From your first search, you cannot help but to run across the many advertisements enticing consumers to take surveys, become a secret shopper, or even a selected panelist in hopes a small fortune may be made. The million dollar questions become, is this at all a legitimate business and can anyone actually make any money?
A simple answer is yes! There are companies that pay to find out what makes a consumer want to buy the red one over the blue one, how do we feel the world is progressing, or even what kind of toiletries do we use. As we may find these questions trivial, the companies we buy from fight to gain their share of the market. Understanding why one product is more sought after gives them insight for advertising, pricing, product set-up and more.
Before signing up and registering with any of these companies, read the fine print. Is there a one-time fee with a promise of surveys and interviews that pay hundreds of dollars an hour? I have yet to see one survey or interview (including panelist interviews) that pay $100.00 an hour. As there are some companies that pay either with a check or via PayPal, others may offer gift certificates or points that can be collected and redeemed for a variety of rewards. Below is a list of some of my favorites. Are you interested to earn online money? Then the services are effective through checking Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 review. A certificate is provided to the learners for online email and digital marketing. The passing in the interview is effective and relevant. Some gifts are provided to the online attendants for different courses.
- Lightspeed Consumer Panel (lightspeedpanel.com) – After taking profile surveys, you are sent a link to the surveys you have prequalified for. Once you complete a survey, the points are added to your account and you can choose your reward. PayPal is an option with this company!
- MySurvey (mysurvey.com) – Also, they require you to fill out your profile including other people living with you. Through time, surveys do come more often. Once you have collected enough points, you can select your reward. Choose from charitable donation, merchandise or a check in the mail!
- Inbox Dollars (inboxdollars.com) – Once you fill out a member profile, you may begin looking at the many cash offers and surveys available. Consumers are paid for surveys, playing games, and some trial and join type memberships (Note: they also pay people to read emails!) Compensation is simple; you may request a check once you have earned a specific dollar amount.
- Surveyhead (surveyhead.com) – Like most others, you must begin by filling out your profile. Once this is completed, you may begin taking surveys. Once you have completed enough surveys, your amount remains pending for some time, and once verified, you can cash out and receive either an Amazon gift card, funds through PayPal, or a charitable donation.
- MyView (myview.com) – Once your profile has been established, you quickly will be alerted as surveys become available. Once the funds have been cleared, you will be paid via PayPal!
- Global Opinion Panels (globalopinionpanels.com) – You are required after registering to fill out your profile. You are notified of surveys or product trials as they become available. Once you have collected enough points, you may redeem them for a check sent through the mail.
All of the companies have their pros and cons. In the end, you need to find which work better for your needs. They are all examples of why people do not need to pay for these services. All companies are looking for specific groups of people and everyone has to qualify to take the surveys. There is money to be made and from personal experience, the longer you continue to work at taking surveys, you will qualify more frequently as the dollars start to add up. This is not something you can make a fortune with, but if one was to save what they earn; they might earn enough for the holidays, birthdays, or even vacations. If these companies are not what you are looking for, keep looking, this is a very small list of what is available to you.